June 13, 2011

This week was devoted to a visit to Los Angeles to visit Carol and her friends. I did manage to buy and cut to size the lumber for a quick-and-dirty ramp so my big old dog can get onto Circadian next weekend, and I finished applying the final gloss coats of Cetol to the teak hub cap for the helm.

In LA, we shopped at the historic and famous Farmers Market, went for a hike in Griffith Park, and capped it off with a fabulous dinner lovingly prepared by two generations of dedicated foodies. I'm still full.





















1 comment:

  1. Capt G:

    What a magical journey. SaltyMonkey ooohs and ahhhs all your pictures as always. As you know SM loves flowers - and purple flowers especially. But sunflowers are friends!

    But that meal has my eyes a mile wide. wow! im soooo hungry just looking at that all.

    ReplyDelete