June 18, 2015

Quite a turnaround this week.  I may have fixed the freshwater fill leak without having to cut open the saloon sole.  (The big test will come in a few days.)  The watermaker is almost done.  (Just waiting on the drive belt for the high pressure pump so I can connect the last two hoses.)  I also reorganized my tools so they are much easier to find and keep organized.  A big clean-up still ahead, but that’s just prep for a little shakedown before a longer cruise.  Yeeeeehaaaa!!!











































1 comment:

  1. Impressive leak fix. Liked the floating plastic bag trick.

    I'm nervous about the NO STEP. No one is going to look. I suggest you put something around that nonsense.

    Nice wire up.

    Can't wait to get cruising posts on here.

    ReplyDelete