December 31, 2015

It's been another eventful week.  In addition to the normal holiday festivities, which I celebrated with Carol in Los Angeles, a wild fire broke out in the hills just north of town.  With the strong winds and dry brush, I was worried I might have to rush back to Ventura.  Fortunately they were able to control and contain the fire.  The blustery weather also brought big skies, one of my favorite things about winter in Ventura!  In addition to working on the usual projects once I got back, I rewired a couple of old nautical style lamps that I was given as presents.  I felt good that even with the holiday distractions and a short week, I managed to get a few things done.  Looking forward to celebrating tonight.  Happy New Year everyone!


 


























No comments:

Post a Comment