February 6, 2014

I'm enjoying the first real rain of the season as I write this.  We certainly need it!  I spent the week working hard to finish up the covers for the chainplate backing plates on the starboard side, get the unfinished overhead trim finished and remounted, and get started on the backing plate covers on the port side.  I've gotten better and more efficient at fitting the covers, but I'm not sure I like the white screw covers.  They are also available in brown, and I might get a couple and see if I like them better.  Even though there is still a LOT of trim to do, it's looking more like a yacht each week!


















1 comment:

  1. the overhead trim looks very very nice.

    i'm not sold on those ugly buttons. go with brown anything!

    oh what lovely birdy and flowers!

    ReplyDelete