March 20, 2014

I finished two projects and started a new one this week.  The last of the trim was installed around the breaker switch panels after a total of a dozen coats of varnish, and it looks a lot better.  I also finished the repair and refurbishment of the dorade boxes.  With luck, the repairs will cure the last of the saloon leaks.

The next major project will be installing paneling on the underdeck above the galley counter and the saloon lockers and shelf.  I started this week with the removal of the remnants of the old panel above the stove.  I've been debating about whether to use mahogany or white panels.  I'm leaning toward the white because it will be brighter and add a sense of space.  If I don't like it, I can always change it.



















3 comments:

  1. Seriously. But look…do you notice he used more paper towels with the new breaker panel trim? Thats not a good PPM rating (papertowels per mile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but it indicates a good overall cabin neatness rating!

    ReplyDelete