May 15, 2014

The unseasonable Santa Ana winds continued....virtually unheard of in May.  It's actually HOT!  With climate change, all bets are off!  Haul-out again postponed to next Monday.  Jose used two helpers on the occasional calmer days to try to complete the sanding of the primer... With luck, that will be done tomorrow.  I again used the time for fill-in projects.  I also did a slip swap, moving to the opposite side of the finger.  That got me two things:  a better view (not boxed in by big, tall power boats), and much easier docking.  The new slip and fairway are wider, and my righthand prop works for me in the turn into the slip rather than against me.  Lots of juggling, lots going on....It's all transforming the boat in big ways!















2 comments:

  1. Drought-tolerant plants this week...very appropriate!
    Looking forward to toasting the new view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean wires make me happy.
    Hope there is enough slack.
    Oh so nice to see a cacti in the morning.

    When will G go sailing?

    ReplyDelete