May 8, 2014

Although the wind continued to blow up to gale force periodically throughout the week, I was able to get a lot of interior work done.   Because Jose was unable to work some days, I could complete some steps that had to be done outdoors.  Jose has brought on an additional helper to make up some time, so I am still planning on taking the boat down to Channel Islands Harbor to be hauled out on Monday.  Jose will spray the top coats of AwlGrip in the yard, and the yard will put on new bottom paint.  Over the weekend I will need to re-stow a lot gear in order to make the trip.   It’s still very hectic, but a lot is getting done.

Late breaking news:  Jose decided at the end of the day today that he needs a couple of more days, so tomorrow I will try to reschedule the haulout for Wednesday morning.  And that's the way it's been and why I'm tired tonight!





































2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, the mystery of the galley lighting solution comes to light! Nice. Will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! A disco boat! Awesome!

    Love the flickering lava lamp.

    Party on, Dude.

    ReplyDelete