April 2, 2015

Thanks to good weather, I was able to apply multiple coats of Epifanes RapidCoat to the overhead trim pieces and complete the trim installation this week.  Huge improvement, but of course it makes the unfinished areas of the cabin look worse.  Not sure what’s next.  With the looming water crisis in California, I’m giving very serious thought to installing a watermaker, which could be a nice addition regardless.  That would mean digging into engine room projects…. I still want to get out sailing too.  But it may be a couple of more weeks at least before enough novice steersmen/women are developed in the outrigger club to allow me to take off for a while.   We’ll see….



















2 comments:

  1. Love it....the header in the v-berth I mean, although the flowers are a treat for the eyes also.
    I'm sure the v-berth will sound even better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers. I do not like electronic #&#@(&#@ in boats. This is not Disney World.

    ReplyDelete