March 17, 2016

The one remaining connector for the single side band radio has still not arrived, so I have remained frustrated in testing it.  So near and yet so far!  So, I finished a shelf for the radio and turned my efforts to another project that was important to the Mexico cruise:  a manual back-up pump for the fresh water.  I got it done, but it was more involved than I had hoped.  Working under the sink was tough on the back, too.   But it was worth it for the peace of mind.
I started a beginning Spanish class that was 2/3 into the session, but having had Spanish in high school, I did okay.  A friend of mine who has been to Mexico 22 times lent me his extensively annotated "Charlie's Charts of Mexico" so I can copy his notes into mine.  Sweet!!  And spring is blossoming already, with the wildflowers coming back.  Nice!!!

Happy St. Paddy's!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment