September 8, 2016

A busy week.  As I'm nearing the end of the boat projects, the focus is shifting toward handling paperwork and logistics.  I've solidified arrangements with the crew, and I'm aiming for a departure from Ventura about October 25th.  I've scheduled a haulout for October 3rd.  My new sails are scheduled for hoisting tomorrow morning.  On the project front, I've started refinishing the port side cap rail and rub rail, and completed several smaller jobs.  Other than the projects to be done on the hard, about all that remains is regular engine maintenance, and cleaning and organizing. Should be able to get in some sail time to dial in the new sails and try out the wind vane.  Of course I'll still need to tackle the Mexico paperwork maze and complete storage arrangements for the car.....













No comments:

Post a Comment