June 26, 2014

With Carol off having fun in Germany, I didn't get a weekend break.  I'm tired and hurting, but got a lot done.  Just about finished with getting everything back together after the painting, and started on gelcoating the deck nonskid.  Things are looking very good in general.  I had a few issues dialing in the amount of catalyst and surfacing agent to use in the gelcoat, but I think I've got it resolved.  Should know for sure next week.
Got a surprise call from my former employer.  They want me to do a small project for them (writing a short video script).  The money will be good, so I agreed.  It will probably take a day or two away from the boat work, but that's okay.  I need the money!
































1 comment:

  1. Hellow lovely boat. The solstice has solst and the gels have now coated, and time to smell the flowers.

    ReplyDelete