June 5, 2014

A couple things are at or close to completion this week.  Finally! Jose and crew should finish the big painting job tomorrow; they need only complete the sanding, buffing and painting needed to correct flaws.  The rub rails are done.  With most of the exterior looking so good, I decided to repaint the helm pump.  The hammer gray finish just didn't go with anything else, so I sprayed it black to match the dash and electrical panels nearby.
After many weeks of having to plan around someone else's "schedule" it will be nice to get back to managing my own time.  And there will be plenty to do:  gelcoat the deck nonskid; sand, strip and refinish the cap rail; and put all the hardware back on the cabin and deck, just for starters.  Should keep me busy for some time.  I also need to rig lazy jacks and improve the anchor hawse pipe before my next cruise.























1 comment:

  1. Stunning! Absolutely Stunning! I have nothing to say! Totally blown away!

    Great great great job!

    ReplyDelete