Back from an "Interesting" Trip

I returned to Barra de Navidad yesterday after an "interesting" trip to the states that was driven by the need to check out some health issues.  I'll spare you the details, but suffice it to say everything seemed to be okay in the end.  HOWEVER, I can say without qualifiation that a prostate biopsy is something best avoided.  Carol and I did manage to do a few fun things despite everything.


A Robert Irwin show at a Wilshire art gallery



I spent a night in this classy motel in Ventura.
The heat didn't work and they had to call the cops
to break up a fight.

This is actually Los Angeles!

But it's always nice to be back in Barra!

Arturo and his son Armando washed and waxed Circadian
just before I returned.

Great to come back to a clean, shiny boat!

Because I had no fresh food on board, 
I had to get a couple of croissants from
the French Baker this morning.
Life if tough here.

Hermit crab

Strangely enough, they shy away from company.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that isn't a Dan Flavin expo?

    Are you a poser minimalist because of all that stuff on your boat for ocean going that you never use?

    Donald Judd would shake his head.

    Hermit Crabs might be cute but they will eat you alive if they turn out to be coconut crabs.

    ReplyDelete