February 7, 2013

Work in the aft cabin continued this week with the refinishing of the the floor in the head and the fiberglass liner that is the cabinet for the drawers under the berths and vanity.  The next phase of work will require my clearing out even more things from the aft cabin area, and I'm running out of places to put things.  The simplest solution was to rent another locker space from the marina, for a total of three!  But at $12/mo each, I can't complain.  In addition to the interior work, I did some cleaning up on deck, in part because I finally found someone to do some canvas work for me at a reasonable price and I had to get things out of his way.  (Stay tuned to see how it turns out).
Spent the weekend in LA with Carol.  We did a little hike around Lake Hollywood, had some good meals and watched a couple of trashy movies for a change.  Relaxing GOOD!



 










 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Yuk that head floor looks crazy dirty. Monkey thinks its moving with creepy crawlyees.

    How many halyards you have enough there Cappy?

    Ok, i am glad you saw carol. Keeps you out of trouble alone on that boat, but Hollywood is yukki - suppose you should go to Carmel or there abouts and have some wine and crackers.


    ReplyDelete