Cruise to Cat Harbor: Part I

The Saturday night before I left Ventura, there was a TV crew out in the field next to the marina taping a segment of a reality show called "Bad Girls of Miami."  Idiocy, but interesting to watch the process.  I was able to sneak a few pics before I got caught.

The sail to Paradise Cove was great, with just enough wind to move the boat right along.  It was a bit much to try to get the main down and stowed singlehanded without lazy jacks, though. It wasn't pretty, but I got it done eventually and got anchored for the night.  Virtually no wind the next day, so I had to motor to Cat Harbor with just the main up for stability.  Other than that, a nice, warm, pleasant passage.  The pictures pretty much tell the story.  I shot and posted a few video bits this time, so let me know if you think it's worthwhile.  I had some uploading issues out at anchor with a longer video segment entering Cat Harbor, but I'll try again, so check back.



























1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. Wow...
    Everything looks so new and sparkly. What a real sail will do. Great boat. And thanks for the movies.

    ReplyDelete